Spikenard Biodynamic Beekeeper Training
- Session 1: May 14-16, 2020
- Session 2: July 23-25, 2020
- Session 3: May 20-22, 2021
- Session 4: July 22-24, 2021
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we are moving the SBBT class to our alternate schedule, so class will start in July rather than May. We do still require 15 people to run the class.
- Session 1: July 23-25, 2020
- Session 2: May 19-22, 2021
- Session 3: July 21-24, 2021
- Webinars: To be announced
Time: 9am-5pm daily
Location: Spikenard Farm Honeybee Sanctuary, 401 Hideaway Lane, Floyd, VA 24091
For those who are prepared for the most in-depth and comprehensive training in biodynamic beekeeping in the USA. Participants must have bees while taking the training!
To see the full detailed course description and REGISTRATION INFORMATION click here.
In order to register, you must print and fill out this form and send it to us with your payment!
In order to receive a letter of completion, you must attend all classes. If you miss one day, that day may be made up through homework assignments. No more than one day can be missed.