There are lots of things that you can do to help support the honeybee:
- Plant bee forage in your yard or on your balcony. Click here for a list of Bee Forage Plants or watch our online store to see when seed seasonal packets become available by purchase!
- Become a beekeeper by hosting a natural honeybee hive. Learn what you need to know by attending our lectures and workshops. Click here for this year's schedule.
- Join our email list and stay informed. See our sign-up form to the right of this page.
- Wear some Spikenard bling. Click here to purchase T-Shirts and other Spikenard gifts.
- Volunteer at the sanctuary. Click here for a list of upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Support our work by making a donation to Spikenard Farm Honeybee Sanctuary.
We are solely supported by the generosity of individuals, organizations, and grantors like you! Your contributions help us with our work for and with the bees, from administrative expenses to planting forage, developing and maintaining the sanctuary, giving workshops, lectures and having educational activities for children. We thank you and the bees thank you!
Your heartfelt love for nature and the honeybees can find meaningful expression by contributing to Spikenard Farm. If you are inspired to help, PLEASE DONATE.
You may also write a check and mail it to:
Spikenard Farm Honeybee Sanctuary
445 Floyd Highway North
Floyd, VA 24091
All donations are fully tax deductible.
We thank you in advance for your investment in the future of the earth and our life with the bees.